Michael W. Fehrenbacher

Mike Fehrenbacher
President @ Fehr Financial Group, "FFG"
Batavia, Illinois

Fehr Financial Group, "FFG"

I have built a nationwide organization as a full service financial services firm. I specialize as contracted financial and retirement consultants for school districts and public employers. Our role within this market sector is to teach and educate our teachers and public employees on how their state pensions work and what type of retirement planning they need to do to be adequately prepared to live out a dignified retirement. We are then able to make recommendations on what type of investments, annuities and life insurance policies they should have in force. This niche allows 100% of our time to be spent working with a clientele that has an average per household income of over $120,000 per year.

I have been working in the mortgage industry since the early 90's. I am able to assist 1st time home buyers, self employed buyers, investors, as well as the traditional home buyer. I also offer refinance loans. So whatever Your needs are, I am able to assist you in ALL of your purchase or refinance needs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael William Fehrenbacher, United States Marine Corp

Michael Fehrenbacher: From Marine Corps Hard Charger to Mortgage Mogul